Welcome to KIM Ohana's Blog

Welcome to Kaua`i Island Ministries (KIM) Ohana’s online blog. A safe place of refuge with timely messages of hope, connection and above all a place where we can feel at home. We will have messages from many different sources, helpful tips and hints, study aids, quotes of the day, scripture of the day and a whole lot more! So tune in and stop by when you can don’t forget to leave a comment or two. Aloha!

Monday, March 23, 2009

His Jealous Love

Little mountain, what are you? Little ocean, where lies your strength? If the Hand that formed the universe holds my heart, how can man or power take me from him? His love leaves the oceans small and the mountains powerless to separate.

The one that loves me will not surrender me to another hand though all of hell stands in His way.

He will have me. He will keep me. He will not give me over to any other. I had thought that I could lose my way until I remembered jealousy keeps me. He keeps me, and I'm a fool to think another could steal what He has called His own.

If the Consuming Fire is ravished by my small heart, what man of the earth, what power of heaven or hell, can keep me from Him?

No mountain He would not conquer; no sea He would not cross. Foolish I was to fear that all could be lost.

My heart is not kept by my own love, but by the River of love from His heart. I am my Beloved's and He is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment